Skip To Main Content

Record Requests

Transcript Requests

Career and Technical Education (CTE) students and former Adult High School (AHS) students can request their transcripts by completing the FTC Transcript Request form, and submitting it to the registrar's office for processing. Transcripts will be issued within 30 days of the receipt of a fully completed transcript request form. A $10.00 fee is assessed for CTE and AHS transcript requests.

GED graduates can request their transcripts on the GED Testing Service website.

Please contact your program's Registrar at 386-447-4345 with questions about transcript requests.


Adult General Education (GED/ESOL)
Mary Engle x1194

Career Tech Programs
Sue McManus x1202

Educational Record Requests

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) gives students the right to request access to their educational records.

To request documents containing academic, financial aid, student account, or other information, please complete the Request for Access to Educational Records form. This form should be submitted to the Program Facilitator for your program of study. FTC will grant each request within 45 days from the day that it is received, and will contact the student with a date and time to inspect the records.

Please contact your Program Supervisor at 386-447-4345 with questions about record requests.


Adult General Education (ESOL, GED)
Travis Thomas, x1206

Architecture and Construction
Paul Kocsis, x1236

Education and Training
Shari DeMayo, x1261

Human Services
Adrienne Harvey, x3290

Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
Bruce Winters, x1193